“Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; that mountain parks and reservations are useful not only as fountains of timber and irrigating rivers, but as fountains of life.”


John Muir

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Guilty Dogs and The case of the missing Sour Trout





Rene Tanner  wrote a funny article about her dog Opie Here's an excerpt.
For the past few days, I have been fishing in my backyard. No, I do not have a pond. I have a dog -- a happy, tail-wagging, tongue-flicking Lab -- who just so happened to eat a half-pound bag of Sour Trout, plastic bag and all.
When we first realized the bag of candy was missing, Opie quickly became suspect number one.


Read the rest here


Great column Renee.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog via a message board about the Eleven Point...my favorite place! What are your favorite patterns to fish there?

    This video is absolutley hilarious! Thanks for posting because this made Dustin & I's night.

    -stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ffor writing

    ReplyDelete