“Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; that mountain parks and reservations are useful not only as fountains of timber and irrigating rivers, but as fountains of life.”


John Muir

Saturday, May 7, 2011

TroutJourneys Favorite Fly Rod - Orvis T3 9' 5 weight tip-flex


I have owned or fished several rods among them Sage's (Z-Axis 2 of them),  G Loomis, Winston, TFO,  etc.   Last year on a whim I purchased a used T3 on E bay for $176.00.  Hands down it has become my single favorite rod.

I recently purchased the Hydros and another T3 in 6 weight.  Still no comparison.

If anyone has T3 they want to part with or share similar experience please let me know.

What's your favorite fly rod ?

No comments:

Post a Comment