“Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; that mountain parks and reservations are useful not only as fountains of timber and irrigating rivers, but as fountains of life.”


John Muir

Friday, July 8, 2011

Feather Inlay Excellence - MUST SEE

I have been a big fan of a custom rod builder by the name of Terry Henson for some time now. In fact in my opinion his work is close to if not the best and most creative that I have ever seen.  Recently on Ebay I noticed a series of rods for sale that (again in my opinion) can be none other than those built by Mr. Henson. Take a second and check out what are some the most beautiful builds you may ever see.

Here is one of Terry's with a link to the his work on Rod Building.org

No Bids yet........ Are you kidding me ? What do you think ?

Link





Enjoy












Here are links to the Ebay auctions.

Auction 1

Auction 2

Auction 3

Auction 4

Auction 5

1 comment:

  1. Those are some sweet looking builds , beautiful feather work for sure.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete